About This Blog


We are all always creating something. A life; A home; A career; Dinner. Some of us are creating more: A work of art, a craft, or a blog. The purpose of this blog is to showcase excellence and inspiring ideas for all the things we create. I hope you will be inspired in some way.

Friday, October 28, 2011

Country Cheeseburger Recipe


My Country Cheeseburgers

 

Cheeseburger

Sometimes I just love a good homemade, country cheeseburger. For a while I wasn't doing burgers for dinner because, frankly, they weren't that good. My oldest son stopped eating them entirely and won't touch one now to save his life. However, recently the hubby was craving beef so I whipped some up but tried something a little different hoping I would enjoy dinner too. Since then he's been asking for these burgers every week. Trust me, he is PICKY, so I know it's not just me thinking this burger recipe is the BOMB. 


Ingredients
1 lb. 90/10 ground beef 
1 large egg
1 slice 35 calorie white bread
2 tablespoons + 7 teaspoons Country Bob's All Purpose Sauce 
1 teaspoon salt

Instructions

Combine beef and egg in a bowl. Tear bread into several small pieces and add to mixture. Combine well until mixture is 'sticky'. If it remains too wet from egg then add another 1/2 slice of bread. Add 2 tablespoons seasoning sauce and combine well. Sprinkle a large frying pan with salt. Patty burgers into small balls approximately the size of eggs. Flatten each one well and place into pan. Add 1 teaspoon more of sauce to the top of each burger. Fry over medium heat until one side is browned and then turn. Fry on the opposite side until done (about 5 minutes). Serve on your choice of buns with condiments. Delish! Yields 7 burgers. Let me know how yours turn out.  


No comments:

Post a Comment

Have something you would like to add? Please, leave me a comment.