About This Blog


We are all always creating something. A life; A home; A career; Dinner. Some of us are creating more: A work of art, a craft, or a blog. The purpose of this blog is to showcase excellence and inspiring ideas for all the things we create. I hope you will be inspired in some way.

Monday, October 24, 2011

Blog Introduction

I've decided to begin this blog for all the other creative souls in the world.  We are all always creating something, from a career to dinner. My focus will be on inspiring examples, ideas and tips for all the things we are creating. If you're just stumbling in by chance and have something you'd like to contribute to this blog, let me know. To submit your inspiring work and possibly have it featured here, please join our  Flickr Group.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have something you would like to add? Please, leave me a comment.