About This Blog


We are all always creating something. A life; A home; A career; Dinner. Some of us are creating more: A work of art, a craft, or a blog. The purpose of this blog is to showcase excellence and inspiring ideas for all the things we create. I hope you will be inspired in some way.

Sunday, October 30, 2011

Autumn Art

Happy Halloween!
Here are a few Pumpkin and Autumn themed images for you to enjoy during the Holiday.
Please visit each artist by clicking on the image.

Warty Pumpkin

Pumpkin Patch

pumpkin

Pumpkins

Pumpkin


Pumpkin Carving



Pumpkins 2011 - Infrared

I've fallen in love with the gray pumpkins. Expect to see my own pumpkin photography this time next year because I am ordering the seeds to plant my own!

I'll be Trick Or Treating with Spongebob Squarepants tomorrow; Hope you have a spooky night!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have something you would like to add? Please, leave me a comment.