About This Blog


We are all always creating something. A life; A home; A career; Dinner. Some of us are creating more: A work of art, a craft, or a blog. The purpose of this blog is to showcase excellence and inspiring ideas for all the things we create. I hope you will be inspired in some way.

Tuesday, November 1, 2011

I WON!

Sarah Gardner is an amazing artist whose work I recently became familiar with. She is a photographer and creator of amazing  textures. She recently hosted a magnificent giveaway on her blog and I just got the notification that I won! And best of all the prize is her entire collection of textures! 


This is one of my images that was created using one of Sarah Gardner's textures.
She also moderates a Flickr group that I recommend to anyone who has an interest in Textured Art.
I just have to say thank you again, Sarah! I'm unbelievably excited.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have something you would like to add? Please, leave me a comment.