About This Blog


We are all always creating something. A life; A home; A career; Dinner. Some of us are creating more: A work of art, a craft, or a blog. The purpose of this blog is to showcase excellence and inspiring ideas for all the things we create. I hope you will be inspired in some way.

Saturday, January 21, 2012

Whitening My Gray Day

It's a gray day in my part of the world today. Normally I love anything gray.... But not my days. It's just rainy and cold. I wish that if I had to be cold that it would also be pretty outside. Like this perhaps:


Along the Fence

At least I can enjoy Brigitte Smith's lovely scene. Thank you, Brigitte! She has lots of pretty work in her Flickr stream.   Go visit her :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Have something you would like to add? Please, leave me a comment.