About This Blog


We are all always creating something. A life; A home; A career; Dinner. Some of us are creating more: A work of art, a craft, or a blog. The purpose of this blog is to showcase excellence and inspiring ideas for all the things we create. I hope you will be inspired in some way.

Monday, January 2, 2012

New Beginnings

I always love the beginning of the New Year. The feeling of starting fresh and the anticipation of wonderful new beginnings always excites me. In addition to that, 2011 has had it's rough days for me so I'm certainly ready to start over and try for a better year.
Keeping with the 'new beginnings' theme, I thought I'd feature a couple of my favorite wedding photos from Yuliya Bahr of Berlin, Germany.  Her images are very reminiscent of a beautiful real life storybook, and who couldn't use a fairytale today? These photographs will make you want to be swept into the story ....

Autumn: Wedding Time

Fairytale Wedding
credit: Yuliya Bahr

1 comment:

Have something you would like to add? Please, leave me a comment.