About This Blog


We are all always creating something. A life; A home; A career; Dinner. Some of us are creating more: A work of art, a craft, or a blog. The purpose of this blog is to showcase excellence and inspiring ideas for all the things we create. I hope you will be inspired in some way.

Saturday, January 21, 2012

A New Name & New Home For The Blog

I hadn't made it known publicly but I have been planning on moving this blog for several weeks. 
I began blogging on a whim and wasn't sure what direction I was even going in; I was just going with the flow. 

However, after receiving so much support and realizing the interest and need for a blog that serves both inspired individuals and artistic professionals alike, I decided to start fresh and begin anew.
Therefore, I'm tickled pink to announce that today we moved to our new home at The Inspiration Tree.

Anyone who loves to be inspired by both life and the arts will feel right at home so please join me and update your shortcuts. Everything has been moved to the new location and I will soon delete this blog location entirely. 


1 comment:

  1. Ηi! Someonе іn my Facebook group shared this site with us so I сame tο take a look.
    Ι'm definitely loving the information. I'm bookmarking and will be tweeting thіs to my folloωers!

    Eхсellent blog anԁ tеrгіfic style and ԁesign.



    mу site ... walmart garden center

    ReplyDelete

Have something you would like to add? Please, leave me a comment.